Monday, July 11, 2016

#2 for Tuesday Linky!

This week I'm attending a 3 day in service workshop!  It was really hard to get up in the wee hours yesterday to attend.  I was actually 10 minutes late to arrive - that's how out of touch I am with a regular schedule!


Schoolhouse Treasures  #2fortuesday

I'm off in a bit to got to day two, but I want to share a quick post to let you know of my two half priced items for the linky!  I'm linking up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher and lots of other great teachers to offer 2 items for half price today only!!

Schoolhouse Treasures  #2fortuesday

First, is my Mental Math: Roll, Say, Keep center activity.  This activity has students adding 2-digit numbers in their head.  Great for centers or RTI groups.

My second half priced item for today is my Hunting for Conclusions!  This was created the year I had several boys in my classroom who were really interested in hunting.  Hunting is a big sport here in the Northeast and I was trying to engage the boys with their interests.  This activity has students reading short passages and drawing a conclusion.

Don't forget to check out other items available at half price today at Teachers Pay Teachers by typing in the hashtag: #2fortuesday

Hope you find something that you can use next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment