Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July...and More!

Schoolhouse Treasures TPT Sale Happy 4th of July!


    It's almost over, but I wanted to wish you all a happy 4th!  What is not over yet, is my SALE at TPT!  Everything in my store is marked down 20% until midnight on the 5th - (eastern standard time).  Click {HERE} to check out the sale!

Blog Goals

      I had been doing some reading about tips for blogs and one of the things I learned was that it's important to set goals for your blog.  After thinking about it for awhile, I've come up with 10 goals!  (I'm almost afraid of sharing as I'm already wondering what will happen if I fail to meet these goals? - don't judge me.)  I mean, I intend to do all these things, but I'm also a realist and know that life happens!  I'm going to think of this list of goals as a guide and not as set in stone!  So here goes:

#1...To post regularly - at least 2x per week!

#2...To share my teaching experiences - the good, the bad and the ugly!

 #3...Find new and different things to share with readers.

#4...To highlight and share organizing tips for teaching.

#5...To share other tips and ideas that I've acquired over the years in teaching.

#6...Share what I know about curriculum and planning.

#7...Mix the teaching with personal stuff, products and other fun things.

#8...To share lots of freebies with my readers!

#9...To build a relationship with my readers and other bloggers.

AND....

#10... To participate in linkies, sales, blog hops etc with other bloggers online.



That's it!  Those are my goals!
What goals have you set for yourself or your blog?
I'd love to hear in the comments section - I really do - that's what goal #9 is all about!




1 comment: